Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A "Fair" to Remember | CLFair 2015



I don't know how this beautiful month of October  
got off to a running start...

But it did.  

Here I sit... kind of bewildered...

...but with a school carnival behind me
and Jr. High cheerleading and football games... 
(almost wrapped up)
I can come up for air... 
Cool, crisp October air at that!

Because things are moving so swiftly ahead... 
and in the interest of time and sharing all the good stuff 
(the good stuff I know I have coming up very shortly)
I really needed to post about 
all the good finds from the County Living Fair.  

So... Here is my recap of the County Living Fair in Columbus...
Yes- It was from two weeks ago... but better late than never...

I got up at the crack of dawn to be an early bird...
It was a wonderful day spent with a friend from my college days.

Nothing better for your soul and to recharge you batteries 
 than spending a day spent with an old friend.
Like these cute vintage milk caps turned magnets...we are vintage too..

I had a Raggedy like this one when I was little... 
She looks just about like mine looked... 
mine may
have had a little more wear and tear from all the love...


I took a day off on Saturday... 
(working on some of the fun "stuff" I'll be showing you shortly..,.)

But I was back at it on Sunday...






I went back to the fair on Sunday...
to meet-up with Ohio bloggers.

What a treat...
A little more shopping and new friends.

It is always a good time at the County Living Fair...always.

I come away feeling inspired...if you ever get the chance...
I recommend a day at the fair.




2 comments:

  1. You have captured the fair so well. Your pictures are beautiful. This year was my first Country Living Fair. I've wanted to go for years and finally my daughter and I made a weekend out of it. We had so much fun and brought home a few treasures too. We can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! I'm glad you had the chance to go this year! I came home with way more than I planned... It's part of the fun! Thanks for visiting the blog. Karri

      Delete