Thursday, April 2, 2015

Easter Finds for a Special Occasion

I love quotes... 

I do.

I just love that...

someone...said just what I was thinking...

or feeling... or really needed to hear.......but they said it better...

so eloquently...

and with far fewer words...pithy....

and not a typo to be found...always a bonus...

I have gathered quite a collection of quotes I like
 on my Pinterest board.

I like to read them...they fill me with hope and optimism 
and sometimes make me laugh, right out loud even...


This one in particular resonates with me:


 As each holiday draws near, 
I think about all the effort and time that we...
...that I....
...that you....
...that all of us....

put into "special occasions" ....

Why do we do it??

Would it make any difference if I didn't set the table??  

Skipped the frills??  

Made no dessert??  

Easter would still arrive on April 5th...




And yes, Easter would come and go...and maybe no one would
complain...

However...

I choose to celebrate...

everyday.

....and most especially holidays.

I choose to make memories...

....to have traditions....

...to put forth a little extra effort every single day.

Why??


 I choose to celebrate the 

"special" days...

right along with the "every days"...

...because that's what it's all about.  

It's about making the MOST of every day.

Everyday can't be a holiday, but every day can be special.
...oh... wow...I just made my own quote....  --Karri Perry

I gathered up some of my favorite Easter Finds for the kiddos...
that will certainly make Easter feel 
as special as my littlest guests are to me.

These party crackers are too cute...

And the bunny back-sides... oh my goodness... I knew right away at Pier One...
they had a place on our Easter table!
I can't decide which side I like better??   Hmmm...

These cute jar labels are from Hobby Lobby... 

I plan to use them to decorate cracker jars on the buffet...
I will most certainly be serving fruit salad and pasta salad from the jars...
rather than my example here of faux moss covered rocks... 
but, you get the picture... ;)

Super cute and super easy to assemble.
 I attached the jar label with a few dots of hot glue to a ribbon...


And the view from behind....

For the kiddos, 
I could not pass up these Easter photo props...again from Hobby Lobby.

I  simply attached the dowel rods with were included with hot glue...
the colors and
quality are amazing...
I certainly hope the kids have as much fun as I think they will.

From the Target One Spot...
One of my favorite places to find more goodies than I had planned... 
(but they really do have some cute things)

Darling bunny ears and little bunny pails...

Not to be outdone... the backside it as cute as the front...

However you choose to celebrate...

Wishing you a special day, 
filled with special people and loved ones
 making happy memories to last a lifetime.  


 -Karri



No comments:

Post a Comment